Strangers have a tendency to come up to me and ask me questions. Over the years, I have accumulated a few good ones that I wanted to share. I don’t know if it’s because I have now discovered I am less than 5 feet tall and probably eligible for membership in the Lollipop Guild or I prefer to wear my hair long but I thought you might enjoy these.
1) “How’s the weather down there?” (Detlef Schrempf in an elevator while he played for the Seattle Supersonics)
2) “What’s this in your language?” (My answer = milk)
3) “Are you a Cherokee Princess?”
4) “Did you kill Brooke Shields in that one horror movie?”
5) “Do you have a dollar so I can buy some fish tacos?”